Sunday, April 22, 2012

nEWbie...

Assalamualaikum....



Hi.. finally I managed to have my own blog!!! yay... so TRUE..  but this is my second blog and its totally about MYSELF!!! Actually I just finished my work...hehehe...because right now I am a CIVIL ENGINEER at HYDEC Engineering SDN. BHD. A consulting firm... who knows... maybe one day I'll be a professional engineer with "Ir" in front of my name... InsyaAllah... (^_^)


Now let me introduced about me!!!
I am Puteri Halimatul Amirah bt Baharom... my family called me MIERA... my friends called me PUTERI, PUT and what so ever!! hihihi... As long its ME!! Currently working as an engineer after finished my studies at Universiti Teknologi MARA, UiTM Shah Alam. I know, most people will think that I am a fresh graduate student who is no EXPERIENCED at all... but TRUST me people... I will struggling to do a better design other than usual!!! hehehe... that SPIRIT babe... ('',)


As u known, I will share all my knowledge, experiences,  happiness, and challenges during my whole life!!! InsyaAllah... and probably not about my sadness at all... I hope so!! I want people outside there can inspired to be GOOD...to be STRONG...to be SMART and to be a BETTER PERSON in the future... I will pray for the HAPPINESS..

I think... I'm done with my introduction... Hope u guys can follow me!!

2 comments: